Please Comment

If you have something interesting to say or just want to say something about an article you read here. Please feel free to comment.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Phone Scams

I hate it when you keep getting those calls all the time saying you have a virus etc. They are targeting the non tech savy and the old.

These low lives take peoples hard earned money from people trusting them to fix their computer. Yes you would think people would have heard never trust a phone call etc since it's a huge problem but they don't know about technology and think.this is real.

I got tired o telling these scammers to get lost since I am not stupid and don't even use. i use Kali Linux. They rang saying my windowd had a virus. Sometimes they would call 10 times a week even 3 times in an hour.

So I got as much out of them as I could. I then used my excellent searching knowledge to trace web hosts etc to the scammers and their personal facebooks and addresses etc. I then forwarde the details in a huge report to the feds in three countries.

That should hopefully help them catch the scamming scum.

Your turn!
Vent your anger about phone scams.

No comments:

free web site traffic and promotion