Please Comment

If you have something interesting to say or just want to say something about an article you read here. Please feel free to comment.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Is This Blog About?

My name is David. I was driving along when some person going the wrong way in a one way area nearly runs into me, and then has the hide to stick their finger up. Well I'm not shy to sling the abuse back so I'm out the window telling them what for with every bad gesture and word in my vocabulary.

After this incident and a few others that come to mind I thought I might make a blog where I look at the stupid things in life and the world and let you guys voice your opinions and vote on them.

So I hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to have a say. Just keep it clean incase kids are reading.

*Note: All opinions posted by visitors of this site do not represent the opinions of the blogs creator. They are an individuals own opinion and not mine. I will do my best to make sure that the words posted by users are kept clean out of courtesy for other readers.

No comments:

free web site traffic and promotion